Community Safety Partnership
The Forest of Dean Community Safety Partnership is a multi-agency group aiming to enhance the quality of life by working in partnership with the community to reduce crime, anti-social behaviour and the fear of crime within the Forest of Dean.
For information on member organisations, purpose and accountability see:
The Community Safety Partnership (CSP) annually reviews local priorities and produces an action plan.
The priorities for 2016-17 include the reduction of:
- Criminal damage
- Hate crime
- Anti-social behaviour
- Substance misuse
- Road accidents
- Domestic abuse and sexual violence
Community Safety Partnership Grant 2017-18 - New!
This grant is now open to applications. For more information please:
- visit the Community grants and funding page
Community Safety Partnership (CSP) membership
The core members of the Forest of Dean Community Safety Partnership are:
- Forest of Dean District Council (Officers and Portfolio Members)
- Gloucestershire Police
- Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue Service
- National Probation Service
- Bristol, Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire Community Rehabilitation Company Limited (BGSW CRC Ltd)
- Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group
- Two Rivers Housing (also representing other housing associations operating in the Forest)
- Trading Standards (Gloucestershire County Council)
- A representative from each of the four Market Town Councils (Cinderford, Coleford, Newent and Lydney) and ad hoc Parish Council Representation (as appropriate)
- Neighbourhood and Rural Watch
- Change Grow Live (CGL)
- Gloucestershire Domestic Abuse Support Service (GDASS)
- Forestry Commission
- Victim Support
Other partners may be invited to meetings to discuss specific issues, where they arise.
For more information, please: