Policies & strategies
Our District is already a special place. We want to build on this distinctiveness, so the new corporate plan sets out our high level areas of focus for the District over the next four years. It outlines areas where we want to concentrate work both within the Council and with partner organisations, to improve the quality of life for our residents and visitors, and address the climate change emergency. These efforts will result in better connected communities – socially; digitally; and through improved transport.
During this four year period, patterns for the longer term sustainable future will be established as the District’s new Local Plan (covering up to 2041) will start to emerge.
This means that work over the lifetime of this corporate plan will provide a critical foundation with long term consequences.
Please click the links below to download the Council's key policies and strategies:
- Access to information procedure
- Allocations plan page
- Cinderford Northern Quarter Area Action Plan (AAP) page
- Community Outcomes and Objectives 2017
- Core strategy 2012 page
- Enforcement policy
- Growing the Economy Action Plan 2015-2019
- Homelessness prevention strategy 2012-2017
- Homelessness prevention strategy annex: demographics housing market and need
- Homelessness prevention strategy statistical compiler
- Local Plan 2005 page
- Safeguarding policy
- The Armed Forces Corporate Covenant
- Tourism - Destination Management Plan 2015-2020
If you would like a paper copy of these policies and strategies please: