We are committed to providing high quality services which are value for money. To achieve this it is important that we actively manage our performance.
The Council’s corporate priorities were revised early 2017 and are now known as Corporate outcomes and objectives. Here you are able to download the Corporate Outcomes and Objectives.
Every year service plans are produced by each department which set out what they propose to do, including how our priorities will be achieved.
Performance management of services
Data about the performance of services is collected so that we can manage our performance. Quarterly performance reports for the past and present year are available below:
- Quarter 4 2017 - 2018 (January – March)
- Quarter 3 2017 - 2018 (October - December)
- Quarter 2 2017 - 2018 (July - September)
- Quarter 1 2017 - 2018 (April - June)
- Quarter 4 2016 - 2017 (January – March)
- Quarter 3 2016 – 2017 (October – December)
- Quarter 2 2016 – 2017 (July – September)
- Quarter 1 2016 - 2017 (April - June)