Fit to rent - landlord information
Coordinated by the six district and city councils; Fit to Rent aims to encourage good practice in the private rented market in Gloucestershire by giving approval to lettings that meet a management code of practice and property standard.
If you would like to find out more or become an approved Fit to Rent landlord, please contact us by:
- telephone: 01594 810000
- emailing email@example.com
To apply for the Fit to Rent scheme fill out the application form.
Rewards and benefits of the Fit to Rent scheme
Lettings in the scheme can benefit from the following incentives:
- a badge of quality and professionalism in the Gloucestershire lettings market.
- property listing on our website
- use of the Fit to Rent logo on documentation and tenancy agreements.
- access to the councils’ bond and rent deposit schemes where available.
- free regular newsletter, advice and information including a free landlords’ handbook.
- invitation to occasional training events or meetings.
- a range of rewards and benefits from local businesses
- Council tax discount (Forest of Dean - conditions apply)