Garden waste terms and conditions
- Licences are valid from 1 April to 31 March each year. Full payment is required regardless of when you subscribe in the year.
- Licences are valid only for the address paid for. If you move it is not transferrable and must be left at the property.
- No refunds will be given.
- This collection service is for domestic properties only.
- Garden waste collections may be suspended to assist with catch up arrangements when severe spells of bad weather affect the waste and recycling services.
- All bins remain the property of the Forest of Dean District Council.
- If you provide your email address we may send you a reminder for next year.
- Payment does not guarantee you a specific number of collections per year. Please note that the garden waste service is usually suspended for the Christmas and New Year period.
- Each bin presented for collection needs a licence.
The information on this form is required to process your application and will be kept in confidential files registered under the Data Protection Act subject to disclosure necessitated by:
- Any legal requirement
- Any obligation by Court Order to disclose the information to third parties.