rating button

Coronavirus (COVID-19) For information on changes to our services, what you can do to protect yourself, support your community and guidance to assist employers and businesses visit our Coronavirus pages.

Council Tax - report a change in circumstances

It is important to let us know of any changes that could affect the amount of Council Tax you have to pay. Examples of changes you need to let us know about are:

  • Someone moves into the property
  • Someone moves out of the property
  • A household member becomes 18 years old
  • You think you are no longer entitled to a discount or exemption
  • You change address
  • Death of a spouse or partner
  • Any other changes you think we should know about.

Specific change of circumstances forms

Change of bank account details for direct debit

If you need to change the bank account details for your direct debit please:

  • print, fill in and return the direct debit instruction┬áto the address on the form
  • use the contact details at the base of the page.