rating button

Coronavirus (COVID-19) For information on changes to our services, what you can do to protect yourself, support your community and guidance to assist employers and businesses visit our Coronavirus pages.

Armed Forces housing options

Leaving the Armed Forces

If you are leaving the Armed Forces the Joint Service Housing Advice Office (JSHAO) can help with finding somewhere to live. Please see the:

More advice on housing options

Citizens Advice Bureau

Provide free, confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people’s lives. For more information please:


Help provide a variety of services for both serving and ex-service personnel and their families. For more information, please:

Gloucestershire Armed Forces Covenant