Celebrating 30 Years
Forest Linkline has been providing peace of mind for 30 years. To celebrate we are giving away a free reusable cotton shopping bag to both existing and new clients (subject to availability, limit of one per household).
What is Forest Linkline?
Forest Linkline is a 24 hour emergency monitoring service, provided by the Forest of Dean District Council offering round the clock access to a trained operator at a push of a button. We can lighten the load whether you:
- are in need of assistance recovering from illness or injury
- are living or working alone, in an isolated area
- are a victim of crime or domestic abuse
- simply want reassurance to feel safe and confident in your own home
How does it work?
An alarm unit is plugged into your telephone socket, which links to a personal pendant that can be worn around your neck, wrist or clipped to clothing. When the button is pressed:
- A call is triggered to the 24 hour monitoring centre
- Trained personnel will reassure and assess the situation
- Make a call to one of your nominated contacts or the emergency services if necessary
- With a push of a button, help will be on its way to you!
We also stock 'Vibby', an advanced fall detector that can be worn around the wrist like a watch that automatically contacts the monitoring centre should the wearer take a fall.
Protecting you and your home
Our team can also fit a police approved key safe on the day of your alarm installation, providing a secure way for assistance to enter your home in an emergency.
- The only mechanical key safe in the UK to be Police Approved
- Rigorously test to be as secure as your front door
- Passcodes can be regularly changed to ensure you remain in full control of who can access your property
- Eliminates the need for additional keys, keeping your home secure
- A personal service tailored to individual needs
- A professional, friendly and experienced team
- Over 30 years' experience in keeping our clients independent and safe in their own homes
For an informal chat about our service or to arrange a home visit:
- call 01594 810000
- email Forest Linkline
Products and accessories
Forest Linkline can provide an ‘Easy Press Adapter’ for those with limited dexterity, as well as a range of additional products to support independence including:
- Smoke detectors
- Falls detector
- Bogus caller/panic buttons
- Pull cords for high risk areas
For more information on products and accessories view: