Find a district councillorView Councillor information
Each of the 38 Councillors is elected for a four year term. They decide how the District Council should carry out its many functions.
The Forest of Dean District Council has no overall control. The current political balance of the council is:
- The Progressive Independents Group – 7 members
- Green Group – 7 members
- Conservative Group – 6 members
- Independent Group – 5 members
- Independent Alliance Group – 5 members
- Labour Group – 3 members
- Independent Group 2 – 3 members
- Liberal Democrats Group – 2 members
Total – 38 members
View the interactive map of council ward boundaries to find out which councillors represent each ward.