Skip to main content

Coronavirus (COVID-19) - For information on changes to our services, how to get help, support your community, advice and grants for employers and businesses visit our Coronavirus pages.

  1. Home
  2. Environment
  3. Flooding
  4. Report flooding

Report flooding

Call 999 if there is a risk to life or a risk of serious property or environmental damage.

Report flooding

 Organisation responsible

 Contact details

Burst water main or sewer flooding  Severn Trent Water

Emergencies (24hr): 0800 783 4444

Severn Trent water website

Burst water main or sewer flooding Welsh Water

Emergencies (24hr): 0800 085 3968

Welsh water website

Roads, blocked gullies, gratings and drains Gloucestershire County Council

08000 514514 (24 hrs)

Gloucestershire County Council website

Main river flooding Environment Agency

General enquiries: 03708 506 506

Incident hotline (24hr): 0800 80 70 60

Environment Agency website

Flooding from other watercourses such as a stream or ditches Land owner

Report flooding and drainage problems

Forest of Dean District Council: 01594 810000