Skip to main content

Coronavirus (COVID-19) - For information on changes to our services, how to get help, support your community, advice and grants for employers and businesses visit our Coronavirus pages.

  1. Home
  2. Bins and recycling
  3. Get help with your collection

Get help with your collection

If you have difficulty putting your bins and containers out we may be able to help with an assisted collection. The crew will collect the bins and return them to an agreed place on your property.

You can get help with your bins and containers if you have no-one else at your property to put them out and you have:

  • ill health
  • a permanent disability
  • infirmity

Call us to get an application form on 01594 810000. 

Your application will need to be signed off by a health care professional and returned to us. Once we have received your form we will let you know when the assisted collection will start.